Saturday, June 11, 2011

Thanks for coming!

If you landed here because of a Google search or a link from a 4 Hour Body related post, I'd like to say, "Thanks For Coming!" But you won't find me posting here anymore.

I've been blogging since 2003. When I became inspired via Tim Ferriss' 4 Hour Body book to change my eating and exercising habits, I decided to put my body recomp posts on a new blog. I made The Real Loo blog to do that. But, this blog didn't feel quite right, so I created the 4 HB Mom blog. That one didn't feel quite right either when I transformed my 4HB/slow carb diet to a more Paleo/Primal/Archevore diet.

That brought me full circle to my first blog, Momcast. Enjoy the posts on this blog. You may find them helpful. But, when you are done, I hope you come over to Momcast and grab the RSS for the posts there. I have been writing about the struggle to change eating habits after a lifetime of culturally driven bad food choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment